The strange world of a Southern wife and her Canadian husband.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holiday

I know I have been absent for a long time. Work has kept me slammed. We have had hearing after hearing for weeks now so from prepping for that and other items at work that have kept me busy, needless to say I have not had much desire to get on a computer when I get home.

Today I had a half day due to the fact I took my mom to the doctor for a colonoscopy. My mom's twin brother has colon cancer so it is very important to us to make sure we all get checked regularly. They found some polyps so they are going to test those for cancer. Prayers to make sure those are benign.

Hopefully I will get better about blogging.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

1 comment:

MrsV said...

Oh hon, I'm praying for your mom!!! I hope everything turns out well, keep us posted! Love ya!