The strange world of a Southern wife and her Canadian husband.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another day another dollar

Well, life has been chaotic lately with everything going on in our lives...deciding not to sell and move, my dad's surgery, my uncle's cancer...other than that my life is get up go to work, come home make dinner, read some of a book and go to bed.

Anyone have any ideas on ways to make my life not so dull?

We are currently working on paying off all debts...well mainly DH's debt. My mom offered him $1500 to pay on his credit card if he would come over and clean out their gutters. Keep in mind this is no small task. My parents have a 4000+ sq ft home that has a steep 2 story roof, but he needs this money to pay on his card. Other than that...we are almost done with paying off our laptop only roughly 2 more payments and then we will be paying off the Pottery Barn sofa. Then back to the only debt we will have is his credit card and our mortgage.

I promise to post pictures soon of the things I've done to the condo.

1 comment:

Its So Very Cheri said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and joining up. I hope you will stop by often. I try to post at least once a day.

You will be so grateful to have that debt all paid off before buying a home. Be thankful for a wise hubby.

Cheri
itssoverycheri