The strange world of a Southern wife and her Canadian husband.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Exhaustion

I do believe exhaustion is setting in or the fact that I will be 28 this coming Monday has me depressed.

Mr. Wright made the mistake of saying along the lines that he couldn't wait til my 40th birthday to get me good for getting older...I told him its not my 40th I'm worried about...its my 30th!

I have felt like I have had an impending migraine all day and haven't felt like being productive.

Mr. Wright is being super sweet and picking up dinner so I can eat and go to bed.

I love my hubby!




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com




Anniversary Tickers

2 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, I really wanted to leave you a comment to say how much I've enjoyed reading your posts. You have some great pictures too.

Thank you for sharing your writing and pics - very generous !!

MrsV said...

Oh my dear, 28 isn't that bad! I am not looking forward to 30, though I have some time still! We're only as old as we feel ;)