The strange world of a Southern wife and her Canadian husband.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Long time no blog

Well yes its been awhile since my last blog and that is because blogger got blocked at my office. And I would blog in the morning before I officially clocked in and after work while waiting on the DH to get off work (since we carpool). By the time we get home and take care of our two adorable furbabies and get dinner done...I am exhausted and its my bed time.

Even today I went into work to get some stuff done...while no one was around. Got so much done it was great.

Currently my precious Pixie and Puck are watching Mamma Mia! while mommy blogs and makes dinner while switching laundry around.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.





My Family from WiddlyTinks.com




Anniversary Tickers

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

That stinks that they blocked blogger. xoxo