The strange world of a Southern wife and her Canadian husband.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Recap

Well this past weekend, I spent Saturday shopping with my lovely mother at Concord Mills, it was not as pack as we had thought it would be. I love my mother, she's the best. She took me out birthday shopping (since my birthday is next Monday). I got 2 new pairs of shoes and a bunch of new shirts and some money. I've always had pretty low-key birthdays with just me and my mom. She was a single mother from the time I was 2 until I was 10, so her and I have an extra special bond. She still calls me at 4:21 pm every August 17, the time I was born and my birthday.

Yesterday...the DH and I went through our Sunday chores fairly easily. And then we went to see a local wrestling event for DH's birthday (which is this Wed.)

Besides that I just read two books to finish up a series I had been reading.

So exhausted now.




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com




Anniversary Tickers

No comments: